- Creating circuit diagrams and PCB layouts using Eagle
- Development and design of electronic systems
- Independent setup of test circuits, PCB layouts, and creation of BOMs
- Mounting and soldering SMD components
- Troubleshooting existing circuits
- Integration of sensors, actuators, and control systems
- Completed degree in electrical engineering, robotics, mechatronics, or a related field
- Demonstrated experience in the development of electronics for robotics or similar fields
- Solid knowledge of circuit design, PCB layout, and prototyping
- Experience with common electronics design tools such as Altium Designer, Eagle, KiCad, etc.
- Familiarity with microcontroller programming and embedded systems
- Experience working with a soldering iron
- Basic knowledge of low-level hardware programming
- Ability to work independently: from concept creation to prototype construction
- High level of commitment and self-responsibility
- Interest in new technologies and their implementation
- Teamwork skills and the ability to work in an agile development environment
- Creativity and problem-solving skills
- Initial experience with circuit simulation tools
- Programming skills in ARM Cortex-M0, Raspberry Pi, or Arduino
- Experience with ROS (Robot Operating System) or other robotics frameworks
- Knowledge in control engineering and image processing
- Experience with industrial robots or autonomous systems
Aside from our team & culture, there are more reasons that make N Robotics a great place to work! Work with us and receive:
- A competitive salary and benefits package
- 30 days of paid vacation
- Complimentary drinks and snacks in the office
- Regular team events
- Your preferred tech setup
- Helping to shape one of our future's most promising and influential industries
- Startup vibes with flat hierarchies and close collaboration with our founders
- The opportunity to actively participate in shaping the company's future and realize your ideas and projects
- Numerous opportunities for further development and rapid opportunities for advancement
- The free use of our 3D printers, CNC mills, and demo equipment
If you are excited about making a significant impact in the robotics industry while being part of a dynamic team, we would love to hear from you. Please send an email to email@example.com with (1) your CV or LinkedIn and (2) two/three sentences on why you want to join us. Let’s build the future.
Don't shy away from applying even if you don't meet all the points today. They are only meant as a guide and we value potential over experience.
At N Robotics, we strive to have a diverse team that represents the community. Since studies have shown that women and people of color in particular are less likely to apply for jobs if they don't meet every single qualification, we want to encourage these groups of people: If the job excites you, but your previous experience doesn't perfectly match the qualifications we're looking for, we're still very happy to receive your application! What counts for us is the motivation behind the application as well as the openness to learn new things. We also explicitly want to encourage people of different nationalities, regardless of their cultural and social background, age, religion, gender, or sexual identity to apply. If you feel addressed, please send us your cover letter, resume, grades overview as well as your availability.
We look forward to receiving your application and wish you every success!